Free Social Media Buttons For Bloggers

09:00

free social media buttons, free social media icons, bloggers, social media buttons for blogs, heart social media buttons, cute social media buttons, heart social media buttons, girly social media buttons, free cute social media buttons, icons,
free social media buttons, free social media icons, bloggers, social media buttons for blogs, heart social media buttons, cute social media buttons, heart social media buttons, girly social media buttons, free cute social media buttons, icons, colourful free social media buttons

When you're designing your own blog, it can be difficult finding high quality social media buttons in the right colours. You have the option of paying a designer or buying a set from somewhere like Etsy, but there are very few free sets online (many that come up when you search 'free social media buttons' are just low resolution previews/ examples from sets that cost money). So in order to make life easy for anyone designing their blog on a budget, you're welcome to use these!

These have been designed by me and are 100% free to use. Just save the image from this post and use any photo editor such as Picmonkey, Photoshop or Paint to crop and resize the ones you want. I have a tutorial HERE showing how to use them on your blog and make them into clickable buttons.

I ask that you don't redistribute or sell these, but you're free to use them on your own blog and can point anyone who's looking for social media buttons to this page. Lots more freebies will be coming up so be sure to follow me on Bloglovin if you don't want to miss out!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm in the early stages of redesigning my blog & am a complete novice with anything technological (I even just said to my husband "technological, is that the word for computer shit?" as I pointed to the laptop! Haha). I know that these posts will be invaluable to both myself & another friend, who I'll be directing your way! Thank you for this blog! Xx

    Tania | whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I've been looking for some classy simple grey buttons for my art gallery website and these are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm struggling to find the file you mention. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, you can save the buttons directly from the blog post images :) x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. Ive been searching for lovely heart shaped buttons to match my logo and these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...
    I just came across your buttons in search and now I'm here, you're AMAZING!!!!
    I am def going to use these on my website: www.thandie.co

    Thank you and keep being Great!!

    Thandie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...